Fitness Food Fabulous Fitblr Giveaway!!!
1. Purple Gaiam Yoga Mat
2. Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender with travel lid
3. Embark Medium resistance cord
4. Valeo adjustable 10’ speed jumping rope
5. Kim Kardashian Fit in Your Jeans by Friday Amazing Abs body sculpt (even if you hate her this is a GREAT workout)
-You must be following me http://fitnessfoodfabulous.tumblr.com
-You may reblog only twice, you will be disqualified if you reblog more than twice (sorry I want to give everyone an equal chance)
-You must be a healthy active fitblr
-If not 18 or older must have parents permission for me to send this to you
-1 like will count towards your chances
-I will pick a random winner using random.org
The dealing in June 30!!! I will pick the winner July 1st!
and this one pretty much sums up my sophomore year in a nut shell, which I now deem the best year of my life
Haven’t written on here in ages, but in order to preserve my sanity, let me say this: I need to stop myself from getting my hopes up this early in things, it would make for a much easier let down when the inevitable happens
bring it on 2012, let’s see what you can do
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2010.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.